“WORKING UNTIL THE JOB GETS DONE!”
Part-time and on-call position available
This job requires agility and upper body strength to pressure wash, and clean. The work is Monday-Saturday normal working hours and or until the job is done. A typical minimum job is 4 hours per day when needed. Basically, you need to be comfortable with being uncomfortable. You also will need to possess a valid drivers license and pass random drug testing.
About the Position
Perform scheduled cleaning in a professional and quality minded manner which include the operation of pressure washing, scrubbing, and cleaning equipment. Available for flexible scheduling and work effectively in a fast-paced environment. This position spends plenty of time outdoors in our beautiful Utah sunshine. It is both physically demanding and financially rewarding. Able to lift 50 pounds and be 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license and clean MVR.
– Pressure Washer
– Equipment Operator
– Driver’s License
– CDL License (Preferred)
We are currently seeking Administrative Support in the daily administrative operations of the company.
About the Position
– Performing clerical tasks, including organizing files, drafting messages, scheduling appointments, managing calendars, arranging travel, supporting other staff and other duties as assigned.
– Answering telephones and taking messages or transferring calls
– Scheduling appointments and updating event calendars
– Arranging staff meetings
– Drafting routine memos, billing, or other report
– Handling additional administrative responsibilities as assigned.
– Thorough understanding of office management procedures
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
– Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Proficiency in MS Office